Apparently visits to this blog have been exploding. So you guys should know...this blog is no longer active.
The archive will stay up because my voice matters and I'm glad I spoke my terrible truth, that I publicly explored what was close to my heart. But I'm done here.
I tried as much as possible to speak with my authentic voice on this blog - and what I have written here is much more my "real voice" than on Reddit, where I self-censored constantly because I knew my Reddit account would be banned otherwise.
But even what I have written on this blog doesn't fully express my authentic voice. I've found that I cannot do that here. I cannot write a public blog and safely express my authentic voice at full volume.
The Internet is completely poisoned through and through, there is nothing but miasma online and I get subtly influenced by that miasma just by using the Internet. There is no room for truth, let alone extremely heretical truth.
And it's not just the Internet. It's not just Dead Internet Theory, it's Dead World Theory.
The invention of A.I. was never really the problem, it just reflected the fact that almost all humans are A.I. and have always been A.I.
I am disgusted beyond words at what passes for humanity here. "Disgusted" does not even begin to describe it. This is a world of cowards, traitors, liars, soul-rapers, the biggest hypocrites imaginable.
This is a world full of people who richly deserve the violence and horror they keep complaining about.
This place is broken beyond fixing, overrun with robot-humans who chase the illusion of spirituality instead doing the real work. This iteration of "humanity" is truly beyond redemption.
They really don't deserve Heaven on Earth. They deserve Ragnarok. They DESERVE Ragnarok. My sympathy for humanity's suffering has completely and totally ended.
I've come to understand more deeply why my Twin and I are devotees of Karna, not Arjuna.
I've come to understand more deeply why my Twin and I are devotees of Dhumavati, not Lakshmi.
I've come to understand more deeply why Hekate would silently withdraw whenever I was experiencing Stockholm Syndrome for "human civilization".
This is an upside down, evil, fake reality. A complete lie. The very foundation of this sick reality is deception and soul-rape.
So I have left the online space to dwell in the crossroads and the cremation ground.
I will no longer even log in here, nor will I log into the email address that I created to maintain this blog. So once that email account is deleted due to being inactive, all posts uploaded to this blog through that account will disappear. Save anything you like.